AME's Consumables Database is a cornerstone of all our engineering cost analysis. It covers the price of all inputs in the metal treatment and refining process, which then feeds into the AME Cost Modeller and Company Tool, and is reflected in our price forecasts. The cost database offers more than ten years of historical data and AME’s base case forecasts up to 2030.
- Country-level fuel prices, including wholesale diesel prices, and electricity, natural gas and water tariffs for industry users;
- Estimated average global cost of consumables used in the metal treatment and refining process, including price of feedstock and chemicals;
- In addition to input costs, the database estimates prices of by-products, which contributes to more accurate cost analysis.
- Understand the share of each cost component in site cost analysis;
- Analyse the historical movement and future trend of the main cost drivers;
- Value one asset using AME’s default forecast on input costs; and
- Perform site scoping study analysis.