The Country Profile is an integrated database that provides both static and dynamic data on specific characteristics of the largest 45 economies in the world, as well as country-level production and demand analysis for each commodity. Considering each country’s unique socio-political risks and its importance in the global commodity industry, this database is designed to assist your strategic decision-making process by gaining a better understanding of regional supply and demand conditions.
- An overview of each country’s current political, economic and business environment situation;
- Integrates seamlessly with AME’s existing database such as economic data, AME Demand, Cost Modeller, Company Tool and Sniper;
- Quantified measures on qualitative factors, such as ease of doing business and corruption levels;
- A better understanding of the country’s cost competitiveness in terms of its position on the global cost curve and demand growth potential;
- A interactive map demonstrating the country’s geological characteristics and the spread of production sites within the country;
- A comprehensive project list covering all assets under AME coverage and a downloadable project valuation Excel model for each asset; and
- An illustrated insight into the country’s global position on different economic measures, as well as its share of global supply and demand for each commodity.
- Benchmark supply/demand indicators to understand each country’s past, present and future;
- Discover national-level cost positions over various economic measures, production costs and demand growth potential;
- View all operations within the country, together with their detailed information and valuations as well as AME’s modelling assumptions;
- Identify challenges and opportunities; and
- Develop market entry/exit strategies.