AME’s Prices, Stocks & Forecasts Database has been maintained since 1971 and our information has been collected regularly on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, depending upon the data sets available. The database offers historical data, going as far back as 1900 in some cases, for key commodity price series, as well as 15-year forecasts. In many cases, AME has supplemented scarce or non-transparent information with its own pricing surveys of producers, intermediaries, traders and other independent experts. This set of pricing series literally covers hundreds of different consumer, traded, semi-beneficiated and beneficiated prices.
- Long-term historical price data on a wide range of commodities is provided, as well as our 15-year forecasts for each commodity;
- Data can be extracted on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis;
- In addition to our core commodity price data, we also provide historical data on freight rates, as well as stock levels for the key commodities.
- See how the price profile of your commodity has changed over the long term;
- View AME’s core forecasts for price movements over the short, medium and long term; and
- Download data to compare the price outlook between a range of bulk commodities and base metals.