The Company Tool is AME's fully interactive corporate-level summary function for a variety of metrics. Covering almost 2,500 public and private companies across the mining and energy sectors, the tool combines each company’s main market and exchange information with AME’s detailed asset appraisal and valuation data. A combination of AME’s asset-level production, cash costs, reserves, cash flow, capital expenditure, revenue and margins are included and aggregated into higher-level strategic corporate analysis. The Company Tool allows benchmarking not only within industries but also across corporate divisions to identify where we expect to see growth, cost changes, capital expenditure and returns.
- Covering almost 2,500 public and private companies, encompassing a database of around 7,500 individual operations and projects around the world;
- Bottom-up market analysis of each company, key exchange information, and evaluation of each company’s assets under AME coverage (some sectors and operations are not covered for some companies);
- Summarises company projects, aggregates profitability and provides valuation metrics in easy to understand infographics;
- Long-term strategic planning, with 15 year forecasts of production,
cost profiles, cashflow, margins and capex;
- A powerful modelling system allows for scenario analysis,
manipulation of underlying assumptions and addition of new
operations to AME’s portfolio; and
- All data is standardised for easy comparison and readily
exportable to Excel.
- Rapidly assess each company’s profitability, resources and capital expenditure;
- Understand the company’s core activities and operational reach;
- Visualise the company's performance and global operational reach across AME’s broad industry coverage;
- Value a group of assets, whether for use in acquisitions, mergers, feasibility studies, peer comparisons or strategic analysis;
- Benchmark performance, capacity and profitability at a divisional and corporate level;
- Identify peer companies across industries and localities; and
- Simulate M&A activity, transfer operations and companies and aggregate the merged assets.