Sniper is a dynamic and manipulable site-by-site valuation model. It is available for every mine and mining project under AME’s coverage.
It takes AME’s asset knowledge, engineering models and technical assumptions to produce cashflow and valuation reports.
- Auditable and straightforward methodology—underlying calculations are clearly laid out and manipulable;
- Simple evaluation of individual assets, classes of assets or entire portfolios;
- Tools to show changes in capex, opex, royalties, taxes, production and prices;
- Graphics, tables and charts to clearly present your work;
- Manipulable technical assumptions—exchange rates, metals prices, production, yield, grade and cost escalation; and
- Access to AME’s Direct research platform, analysts and asset databases.
- Rapidly assess and compare investment opportunities;
- Benchmark performance, capacity and productivity across a wide range of projects;
- Produce asset and company valuations based upon a wide scope of technical inputs to produce highly tailored models;
- Appreciate project sensitivities through inbuilt scenario analysis tools to negotiate improved terms associated with the asset; and
- Model strategic and competitor analysis.